Accessing LinkedIn Learning
New users create an account with your library card.
Mobile App instruction:
- Install the LinkedIn Learning app via the Apple or Google Play store.
- Click Sign in. (If the app is prompting you to sign in as your name, click, not your name, then you'll see the Sign In option.)
- Click Sign in with your library card.
- Our library ID is linkedin.com/learning-login/go/pgpl - Note: This is case sensitive.
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
Please Read Before Accessing LinkedIn Learning
The personal information and privacy laws of British Columbia require that we obtain your consent before we continue. The personal information you provide in order to register and use LinkedIn Learning may be collected by the Prince George Public Library under s.26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of delivering digital content to you. Please be aware that any information collected about you will be stored and/or accessed outside of Canada through the LinkedIn Learning service provider site over which the Prince George Public Library has no control and which is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider. By registering, you are acknowledging and consenting to the handling of your personal information outside of Canada where the privacy requirements will be different than the requirements of privacy legislation in BC. Please be aware that occasionally LinkedIn Learning may include third party links that may have independent privacy policies.
Do you voluntarily agree and give your consent to your data being accessed and stored outside of Canada?