With a new video every week you can you can learn Scratch 3.0! Scratch is a free application created by MIT to teach computer programming to people of all ages. By the end of this series you'll be able to make an easy game!
- March 5 - What is a Sprite? - learn all about sprites and make one yourself
- March 12 - Basic Script Building - begin coding by using blocks
- March 19 - Turtle Graphics and Custom Blocks - learn how to draw with Scratch and make patterns
- March 26 - Moving and Sensing - use movement and sensors to make your sprites interactive
- April 5 - Make a Game - create a basic game of Snake using what you've learned so far
- April 12 - Beyond Scratch with Finch Robot and Makey Makey - Taking Scratch to the next level