How It Works:
Complete challenges each week throughout the summer for a chance to earn weekly prizes and entry ballots for our Grand Prize Draw. The draw will take place on Monday, August 17th, 2020. Almost all the entries can be submitted online through at email@example.com. When you enter a submission online, an entry form will be completed on your behalf.
You must be between the ages of 10-18 or entering into Grade 5 this September. Each challenge can be completed only once and draw winners must be able to come to a Prince George Public Library branch to pick up their prizes. The Challenge is held between July 8th, 2020 to August 14th, 2020.
1. Make a list of all the places you have been to in Canada – 1 bonus entry for a cool landmark photo!
2. Name one movie based on a book.
3. Find an official website for an author you like. Send us the link and tell us why you like that author
4. Find a Free Little Library in town and take your photo with it!
5. Is there anything we could add to the library’s teen collection that you would love to borrow? Tell us about what that is.
6. Tell us about a cool historical fact to do with Prince George.
7. Take a picture of you reading a book in your favourite spot to read.
8. Draw a map of a town, neighbourhood or country in a book. Include a legend, place names and descriptions.