How It Works:
Complete challenges each week throughout the summer for a chance to earn weekly prizes and entry ballots for our Grand Prize Draw. The draw will take place on Monday, August 17th, 2020. Almost all the entries can be submitted online through at email@example.com. When you enter a submission online, an entry form will be completed on your behalf.
You must be between the ages of 10-18 or entering into Grade 5 this September. Each challenge can be completed only once and draw winners must be able to come to a Prince George Public Library branch to pick up their prizes. The Challenge is held between July 8th, 2020 to August 14th, 2020.
1. Take a photo and do a quick write-up about an awesome experience you had this summer!
2. Perform a random act of kindness! Tell us about one nice thing you did for a friend, family member, stranger this summer.
3. Find a new recipe to try out and take a picture of how it turned out.
4. Try a new video or smartphone game – what was the game and what did you think of it?
5. Go screen-free for 24 hours. Tell us what you did during this time and how it felt.
6. Did you make an awesome summer crafting project? Share it & tell us about it.
7. Write a piece of fan-fiction based on your favourite book. (min. 400 words) -- 1 bonus entry for a creative title.
8. Create a family Tiktok and send a snapshot of it; remember to make it fun and awesome!